Changelog Bar

Changelog (last update 23/08/2017)

Sunday, December 25, 2011

pikaby asks: How was Christmas for you?


It's Christmas Day! (a little late for me to be posting this but anyway) How was your day today? Did you guys get lots of presents? Go out for a nice meal, celebrating with family, that kind of stuff?

Me? I don't celebrate the holiday, but I do join in if I'm being invited or something...not this year though. Just spent a quiet day with my family....and Taiko-ing in my local arcade! And if you're wondering that plush up there is not mine lol.

6 comments:

  1. Well... I didnt celebrate this year because I'm at my dorm. But at least I get to go to the arcades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's review:
    - Dinner party at my house
    ...


    That's it

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ts2ZZSQirE

    This is the Namco version of Jingle Bell I did using Mario Paint Composer. Merry Christmas to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, family grand lunch/dinner, crib making & exposing, a trio of songs fan-mapped for osu!'s Taiko mode... you know. usual things xD

    Merry Christmas, readers! ;3

    ReplyDelete
  5. To me it was a normal Christmas too, I spent most of the day playing games, then later I had a dinner with my family. (And there was a nice cake and cookies!!)

    Anyway, Merry Christmas, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOUR AWESOMENESS AT THE TAIKO COMPETITION PIKABY - SO MUCH SHOUTING AAAAAAAA (even the dkkdkkdddkddd part)

    I don't celebrate this holiday either, but coincidentally I'm on holiday right now, so we got to travel a bit. Didn't feel like Christmas though, since we had to go through old roads covered by forests to get to my grandma's house :-/

    And rain. The cool rain.

    ReplyDelete