Header Menu

Monday, November 19, 2018

Twitter Snippets (November 19 2018): I am Batman-da don! Ninja Batman x Taiko no Tatsujin Collab Part 1


I am never the superhero comic/movie kind of person, but I was aware that Ninja Batman was a thing. Even if I wasn't aware before though, I will have to now because Taiko no Tatsujin (Plus/Shinkyoku Tori Houdai) is collaborating with the movie, bringing in the movie theme music playable for free, an exclusive Don-chan outfit and a wallpaper gift.


Title
Ninja Batman NEW!
  映画「ニンジャバットマン」より
★4★4★6★6
(218)



Thanks taikojoe (Discord) for helping us find a First Video.

This collaboration starts today (November 19) and ends at December 21 2018, but the promotional image above shows us that a second part is soon to follow in December.

Wait, Taiko no Tatsujin has had deep ties with Disney (who now owns Marvel) for some time already, and now they have relationships with DC too... I have no idea what that would entail.