Header Menu

Introduction to Taiko no Tatsujin Unlock Oni Difficulty Taiko no Tatsujin arcade latest news Taiko no Tatsujin Session de Dodon ga Don latest news Taiko no Tatsujin Atsumare Tomodachi Daisakusen latest news

Changelog Bar

Changelog (last update 08/12/2017)

Monday, August 8, 2011

Site announcement: Forked path icon

Hi again! In the lack of any major stimulating news this week in the world of Taiko, I'll probably be bringing a few discussion topics to the blog and maybe some lyrics translations that I've been putting off for a while (including Koibumi 2000), but the main reason for this announcement is to turn your attention to the songlists again, as I've added one more change to it. A small icon for difficulties with forked paths!


A bit small, isn't it? Any larger and it'll look really messy on the already densely-packed tables on the songlist. We only have so much space to work with! Tell me if this icon is still too large and I can make it even more compact.

Again, Taiko PSP DX is the testing ground for the change, so go there and have a look at the forked path icon to see what I've messed up or improved. Remember, I need everyone's feedback so we can make Taiko Time a better site for everyone!

Oh, and I'll be announcing the answers for last week's Taiko trivia and screenshot quiz soon, so stay tuned! I have 5 entries for the screenshot quiz and 2 for the trivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment