Header Menu

Saturday, August 18, 2018

First Video: Super D&D ~Kanzen ni Lead Shite I-my-me~


Blue ver. Song Addition: August 18 2018

Title
Super D&D ~Kanzen ni Lead Shite I-my-me~ NEW!
  MURATATAM & Ladybeard
スーパーD&D~完全にリードしてアイマイミー~
  むらたたむ&レディビアード
★4★6★7★10
(1000)


The August collab addition rush begins with our bearded friend and his drummer collaborator. Among the hardcore metal vocals is a notechart that starts with a large note-laced intro and a heavily complex stream, tapers off with nicer Angel Dream-like bridge and chorus, have that again but at half scroll speed, and then back with the large note mix/complex stream to close. That should congregate to a lower ★10 challenge on the veins of Shounin YokkQ or Ura Cirno's Perfect Math Class.

And that is only the first ★10 notechart we get this month, hoowee.