Header Menu

Introduction to Taiko no Tatsujin Unlock Oni Difficulty Taiko no Tatsujin arcade latest news Taiko no Tatsujin Session de Dodon ga Don latest news Taiko no Tatsujin Atsumare Tomodachi Daisakusen latest news

Changelog Bar

Changelog (last update 23/08/2017)

Friday, October 21, 2011

Taiko no Tatsujin Plush

Even Banpresto are getting in on the 10th anniversary celebration by reissuing a new version of Don-chan and Kat-chan plush toys (for $32.90 each, eep...)! They're the same company behind the goofy Taiko hats made a few years back. Too bad that isn't being remade anytime soon. More pics here.

6 comments:

  1. It's 5 feet/150 cm tall!!
    Must want!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait...I think its not 5 feet...orz

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's 5 inches...
    Gawd how did I messed that one...I'm not used using inches so....>.> Shoot me naawww

    ReplyDelete
  4. 12 inches = one foot orz

    Plus a 5 foot plushie would be so difficult to hug XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. But it would be epic. If they made one that was 5 feet tall, I'd buy it immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found a bunch of these at goodwill for like 2 bucks.

    ReplyDelete