Header Menu

Introduction to Taiko no Tatsujin Unlock Oni Difficulty Taiko no Tatsujin arcade latest news Taiko no Tatsujin Session de Dodon ga Don latest news Taiko no Tatsujin Atsumare Tomodachi Daisakusen latest news

Changelog Bar

Changelog (last update 23/08/2017)

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Random: First actual good PSPDX story mode fanart

Hi guys, Zekira G. Drake here.

Just felt like posting this because it's pretty. Really pretty.



http://i52.tinypic.com/2rw16ky.jpg

Oh, and Armage-don.

18 comments:

  1. Uh, add the tags for me please (too lazy atm)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that is pretty go-- *looks at top right corner*

    Hey, its my old pal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @CoroQuetz: Pixiv. The only site with good fanart by the Japanese

    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=20654374

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez. Wherever I go, its getting hijacked by my old pal there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's a freaking meteor; he already hijacked the entire world you know

    ReplyDelete
  6. And he has DON-CHAN'S FACE, which automatically makes him badass

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Don-chan is badass now? Well true but I don't think that's the first description that pops into my head when I think of Don-chan's face lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol where are you posting stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I mean what page are you editing?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanted to add ARMAGE-DON to the taiko page under Badass. But I decided not to.

    ReplyDelete